Strasburg is located in the heart of Lancaster County PA. Though we are close to downtown Lancaster, the outlet stores of Route 30, and are near many different shows and museums, we manage to maintain our warm hometown personality. Below is a list of just some of the available activities in and around our town.
(Ask us about discount tickets for Sight & Sound!)
Here's where to start! This is the stuff that puts STRASBURG on the map -- (including some of the sites below).
An Amish community is truly a fascinating culture. Here, in miniature, is your opportunity to explore the deep, rich heritage that has been much of the lifeblood of Lancaster County.
The Village Greens miniature golf course combines the challenge of golf with the natural beauty of lush gardens. Located less than 1 mile west of The Barn at Strasburg.
More things to do...
- American Music Theater
- Cherry-Crest Farm and the Amazing Maize Maze
- Choo Choo Barn - Traintown, U.S.A. ®
- David and Steve's Fireside Tavern
- Dutch Apple Dinner Theater
- Dutch Wonderland Family Amusement Park ®
- Fulton Opera House
- Ghost Tours of Lancaster
- Heritage Center of Lancaster County
- Kitchen Kettle Village
- Longwood Gardens
- National Christmas Center
- National Toy Train Museum
- Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania
- Rainbow Dinner Theater
- Riehls Amish Quilts and Crafts, Leola
- Rockvale Outlets
- Sight & Sound Theatre®
- Strasburg Country Store
- Strasburg Rail Road
- Tanger Outlet Center
- U.S. Hot Air Balloon Team
- Village of Bird-in-Hand
Why choose The Barn At Strasburg
for your next stay?
"Thank you so much for your hospitality and the delicious breakfasts! You have made every detail such a delight. Your personal, loving touch Erin shows in every space in your home... We have enjoyed every moment and Oh, the Bed -- I'll be dreaming about that forever!..."
- Kathy & Joe, Rockaway, NJ